Thursday, January 12, 2006

A new day...let's call it Day 1

Well, I've decided that today should be the day of change. Fed up of the mess and confusion at the office (with all my paperwork and stuff) and I'm going to do something about it. Each day, from this day on, I will do something to advance myself, whether it be personal health, spirituality, work or family. It's got to start somewhere; why not start from today?

Been watching Lost: Revelation and the new Lost episode last night (when they explain Mr. Eko's past and connection to the plane in the jungle). At least a new episode came on...it's been awhile. The storyline has always been interesting, but they always give us long blocks of repeat episodes in between, which sucks because you stop watching for awhile. I'd love to know what this island is all about. Will they ever get off that island? What exactly IS that black smoke that kills people? Who are the others? Too many questions, not enough answers!

Went to the dentist yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The dentist was really nice...so was the staff. But...I've got work to do. I've got two cavities in one of my front teeth and he suggested a deep root/gum cleaning (for plaque/tartar below the gum line... moderate gum disease). If I don't get this done soon, I'll eventually start to lose teeth. Hmmm, guess I should get it done, eh? (It's only about $1200 - pocket change. Yeah right, like I've got the money!)

The new Macs came out yesterday (MacBook Pro and the new G5 iMac with Intel Core Duo processors). The specs look HOT, seems like they're at least twice as fast as current models. Let's see what happens when they release the G5 Titanium tower model with dual Intel Core Duo processors...it'll probably smoke when you turn it on!

No comments: